Fundraise with Us
A Fundraising Platform with Tax Benefits
The single biggest challenge for nearly every Artist, Entrepreneur and Small Business is RAISING MONEY.
Welcome to Fiscal Sponsorship for LA Dance
Similar to the popular GoFundMe fundraising platform, we’ve created our own platform to help you raise money for yourself, your favorite dance company or your favorite school through the Dance Resource Center’s Fiscal Sponsorship Fundraising program.
Use our non-profit status to apply for Grants & accept tax-deductible Donations
Here’s How it Works
- Check below to see if you qualify
- Fill out an Application Form
- Complete an Asset Request Form for your personalized fiscal sponsorship webpage
- Share your unique hyperlink with your friends, family & other members of your network
What’s the Catch?
THERE IS NONE! The process is painless and the results have been amazing. DRC’s Fiscal Sponsorship program has helped 30+ Members reach their fundraising goals.
Here’s the Cost:
• $120 annual fee
• 7% of individual contributions
• 10% of any grant / foundation monies
If You Are
- A DRC MEMBER Whose Project Aligns with the DRC’s Mission*
- A SoCal Resident Offering Performances to a SoCal Audience
- An Individual Choreographer
- A Dance Artist
- An Unincorporated Presenter
- An Artistic Director of an Unincorporated Company or Festival
- A Dance Entity Organized as a For-Profit Corporation or Partnership
- In the Process of Obtaining your 501(c)3 Status
… then you qualify to raise money for yourself or someone else. Applying is easy!
*Please note: 501(c)(3) organizations and projects that do not fall within legal guidelines for public benefit corporations are not eligible to participate.