DRC can help you raise and manage funds to support your work
You are eligible to apply if you are:
- an individual choreographer
- a dance artist
- an unincorporated presenter
- an artistic director of an unincorporated company or festival
- a dance entity organized as a for profit corporation or partnership
- in the process of obtaining your 501(c)(3) status
Any individual (not student) or organizational member of Dance Resource Center whose project aligns with DRC's mission is eligible to participate. 501(c)(3) organizations and projects that do not fall within legal guidelines for public benefit corporations are not eligible to participate.
As a participant:
- Individual donors can make tax-deductible donations to DRC that are earmarked for your work, either directly to DRC or through crowd funding campaigns
- Donors will receive receipts and/or thank you letters for tax purposes.
- Donors can make monetary contributions by credit card, check, money order, or stocks & securities.
- Potential eligibility for certain grants in the state of California, as well as nationally (including California Arts Council and MAP Fund)
- Receipt of regular lists of donors, complete with contact information.
- Receipt of regular financial reports relating to contributions received on your behalf.
- A featured artist page on DRC’s website which includes an individual donation tab.
- A link that can be used to post and receive donations through your personal and/or business website.
The application process is easy! Click the links below to review the Fiscal Sponsorship Application and other program forms.
Click here to learn more about Fiscal Sponsorship: http://www.centerfortransformativeaction.org/faqs-about-fiscal-sponsorship.html
Contact Raélle Dorfan at email@example.com for more details.
Click here for instructions for downloading and filling out the fiscal sponsorship forms.