Dance/USA is hosting its 10th Annual Conference in Los Angeles, CA from June 6-9, 2018. Join dance industry colleagues over four days to network, explore and learn with nearly 500 dance professionals from across the country and around the world including executive directors, artistic directors, emerging arts leaders, artists, agents, company managers, presenters, development and marketing staff, and more. Conference programming is derived from issues of equity and justice, community and collaboration, audience development, and preservation and legacy. Be inspired to advance dance together in business and on stage at this exciting national convening!
Comprised of Los Angeles based dance community stakeholders, the LA Conference Host Committee works with Dance/USA to produce a successful national conference and to promote full inclusion of and accessibility to the Greater LA dance community.
Your gift today supports the work of the Host Committee as they illuminate the LA dance community’s artistry, create opportunities and access for local artists, and design a uniquely LA experience for our national colleagues!
With your support, the LA Host Committee will:
- Produce the Opening Night Celebration welcoming participants and honoring dance community luminaries;
- Offer full and partial Scholarships for Greater LA dance makers and stakeholders to attend the Conference for free or at reduced cost;
- Create promotional and marketing materials designed to highlight the Conference and LA dance;
- Organize and provide oversight of volunteers to ensure the Conference is a success; and
- Curate, market, and produce Conference showcase performances.
Let’s show the nation how brilliantly the LA dance community can shine!
Please note all gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law and are in direct and exclusive support of the LA Host Committee and its activities.
For more information about the Annual Conference, visit https://danceusa.org/annual-conference