Application deadline: March 30, 2016
The Creative California Communities (CCC) program supports collaborative projects that harness arts and culture as a creative placemaking strategy. Projects will benefit residents and visitors in California’s communities by leveraging the assets of the creative sector (artists, cultural organizations and arts-related businesses) to address community needs or priorities. Proposed projects must be designed and developed in partnership between the applicant organization and at least one partnering organization and should include California artists and their work as central to project design and implementation.
- The applicant must be a California-based nonprofit arts organization or local arts agency with a history of arts programming for a minimum of two years prior to the time of application.
- Use of fiscal agents is not allowed.
- The partnering organization must be California-based.
- Matching funds requirement for this program must be met.
- In order to spread our limited grant dollars, organizations applying to both the Local Impact (LI) and CCC grant program must choose one grant if recommended for funding in both grant categories. Applicants to this program are not restricted from applying to and receiving funding from competitive CAC grant programs other than LI, as long as those funds support distinctly different projects or activities.